Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Oh! Darling

This week marked the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' iconic album "Abbey Road." A deluxe edition of the album dropped on Spotify with all the iconic tracks among others and several demo versions of the songs. Obviously, it is fantastic. One of my favorite track is "Oh! Darling." The Beatles are amazing, and did so much for music.

As for fantasy football, I won in two of my four leagues, losing in dynasty and my autodraft league. That pushes me into 2nd (Auction league) 3rd (snake redraft) 4th (dynasty) and 10th place in my leagues. I have a big matchup in Auction. It's going to be a tough week with the Lions on bye, and all the stock I have in Kenny Golladay and Kerryon Johnson. Wish me luck.

As for photos, I have a gallery of photos to share from girls soccer, volleyball and football from Sept. 19-24. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment