Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Everything We Need

Kanye dropped a very small, short album, "Jesus is King" as a follow up to 2016's "Life of Pablo." Obviously, Yeezy felt like he needed to atone for his past or something considering all the religious involvement in the album. Anyhow, the album had a number of pretty sweet beats, but while there were flashes of the brilliant Kanye, there was also a lot of puzzling and disjointedness. Ultimately, the album fell a bit flat for me. One of my favorite tracks (due mostly to the beat) was "Everything We Need."

As for fantasy football, it was a sweep! I won in all four leagues, even my last-placed autodraft joke of a league. I had huge weeks in redraft, while I luckily played a very poor week for my friend in a big matchup in dynasty. I now sit in first, second, fourth and 10th in my four leagues.

As for photos this week, please enjoy these playoff football and volleyball photos here.


No comments:

Post a Comment