Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Recommit

I hate to say this, but after the first listen, the new Jimmy Eat World album, "Surviving" has one word that accurately describes it--boring. Now, as a big fan of JEW, I know that subtle brilliance could be at work here. I was not in love with "Invented" when I first listened to it, and now it's my favorite JEW album of all time (with "Bleed American" a close second). However, boring, or "meh" was all I felt in the first listen. I intend to listen again, and hopefully JEW is not falling down the Weezer path. Cross your fingers.

Anyway, in fantasy football I won in my main two redraft leagues, pushing me to 5-2 and 6-1, respectively. I am still in third in my traditional league, and am still on top in auction. I got crushed in dynasty with a bye and injury-plagued lineup. I face another bye and injury lineup this week in a key matchup with another 4-3 team. Wish me luck.

I have a pretty big gallery of photos to enjoy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment