Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I'm Gonna Be

WARNING: Possibly unpopular opinions ahead, most of which I chalk up to me being old.

Ok. With that said, I absolutely don't get Post Malone. Why is he popular at all? Every song of his sounds terrible. It's just him mumbling a bunch of gibberish into autotune. Most of the songs have a beat, which is fine, but then he tries to be a musician all the time too. Now, all this might be just because I'm too old to understand what the "kids" like these days, but, I don't know. I don't understand how anyone can listen to this and enjoy it at all. His latest album "Hollywood's Bleeding" was nothing at all different. I had this opinion on him ever since I heard him, and this album didn't disprove or do anything to change my mind/attitude toward him. The absolute worst song on the album was "I'm Gonna Be," which after hearing it I was like, "I'm Gonna Be," more like I'm Gonna Be Sick. I was really hoping this album would flop, so that we could get this dude out of our lives, but he someone has been at the top of the chart for two straight weeks already :(

Anyway, as far as fantasy football goes I lost in three leagues, but did manage to hang on for a third straight win in dynasty, pushing me (as the only undefeated team) into first place! I dropped to fourth in my main redraft league after a tough loss this week. I'm still sitting in third in my auction league. Lastly, my autodraft league. Ugh. I'm in last as the only 0-3.

So, please visit my gallery of photos from Sept. 12-17. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment