Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Juice

So, thanks to the MTV VMA's I discovered Lizzo, and she is freaking amazing. The Minneapolis-raised singer/rapper has such catchy and infectious songs. She's also a great singer. I am so obsessed, and her album "Cuz I Love You" has the Minneapolis sound, and is super good. Check it out.

Anyway, please check out my gallery of sports photos from Aug. 23-27.

Fantasy football is about to begin, and I'm super jacked. I feel like I drafted two really good teams. However, my autodraft league team sucks because I forgot to take Andrew Luck out of my rankings :( I'll keep you updated on my progress this season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment