Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Without You

I stumbled upon a very surprising and pleasant album when perusing the new releases on Spotify, and that was Joseph's "Good Luck, Kid." While a bit of the album is a bit boring and a bit too hipster cliche, most of the album is actually a really great folk/country/rock blend that really works. The all-girl trio is signed to ATO Records, which is the famous label for monster indie acts like Brandi Carlile, My Morning Jacket and Alabama Shakes, so it isn't really a stretch that Joseph would be good. I will continue to listen to this album, but on first blush I'm sort of a fan, yet I don't really know why. I will also be checking out more of the band's catalog.

As far as fantasy football goes, I went 3-1 once again. I'm 2-0 in both of my redraft leagues (Auction and snake) and 2-0 in dynasty, putting me in first, third and second in those leagues respectively. I am 0-2 in my autodraft league despite that I'm third in points scored, so that's just unlucky.

Here are some photos of sports from Sept. 5-10. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment