Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Highwomen

 Recently-formed country supergroup The Highwomen released the group's first album, a self-titled debut that is nothing short of remarkable. Unlike the all-female reboot of Ghostbusters, this one works. It highlights all the strengths of the great women in the group (Maren Morris, Brandi Carlile, Natalie Hemby and Amanda Shires). Some serious writing and singing chops are involved, and this is most definitely a refreshing release in the era of bro-country trash. Thank you.

Fantasy week one is complete and I went 3-1, with my only loss coming by a small margin on a good week. Just had a bad matchup there. Thus far, it appears my instincts have served me pretty well.

Lastly, I have a number of photos to share in the gallery here Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment