Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Every Once In a While

Once again there was not a good album that I could find to review, so I am going to take a trip down memory lane and talk about a very nostalgic, formative album in my life, "Blackhawk," the 1994 debut album of the band by the same name. I fondly remember heading over to my neighbor and best friends house and jamming to the country rock band in the basement. The album even inspired the three of us to create our own band with plastic guitars and a drumset made of boxes and pails. I listened to the album again recently, and it still holds up even 25 years later. No wonder Blackhawk has recently gained some spotlight by playing shows in the area with huge crowds. One of my favorite tracks on the album is "Every Once In a While," which was a pretty big hit off the 2x platinum album.

Anywho, I have a number of photos from events from the final week of December and the start of 2019. Enjoy.


























No comments:

Post a Comment