Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

You Owe Me/Better Things

This week I listened to a double feature of The Chainsmokers and Jaden Smith. First, I took a listen at The Chainsmokers' latest release, "Sick Boy....Beach House." It was OK. I mean there was nothing real spectacular or mind blowing here. It was good background music. The songs I enjoyed the most were 'You Owe Me" and "Somebody." As for Jaden Smith, his mixtape "The Sunset Tapes: A Cool Tape Story" was better than I expected from him. I've heard some stories about his strange lifestyle. I even enjoyed some of the tracks, including "SOHO," "Plastic" and "Better Things." Obviously he doesn't have the swag or style of his pops, but he makes some decent, listenable music, and that's a coup to me.

I won in all four fantasy football leagues this week! That put me in third, fourth, fifth and fifth place. I've clinched a playoff spot in one league, am set to do so in two more and am still fighting for the fourth and final spot in dynasty with two weeks left.

As for photos, all I have is some photos from the Pierz Pioneers state semifinal loss to eventual Class 3A Champ, Rochester Lourdes. Enjoy.

























No comments:

Post a Comment