Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Sinking Ship

Apparently Cake is supposed to release an album in late 2018. I recently realized this as I noticed they had a single that came out in late August. Cake is one of my favorite bands, and that single, "Sinking Ship," is pretty cool. It has all that Cake bravado and charm, and I would love to here the rest of this album. We haven't heard any new cake since 2011, so where is it?

Won in three of of four leagues this week in fantasy. I'm in fourth in three of those four leagues and in eighth out of 12 (eight teams make playoffs) in the other, so I'm doing well.

I have a number of photos from section playoffs in Royalton and Pierz as well as Royalton volleyball playoff action from late October. Enjoy.







































No comments:

Post a Comment