Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Solara

An LP popped up for me by the Smashing Pumpkins, one of the great '90s rock bands. "SHINY AND OH SO BRIGHT, VOL. 1" is a decent collection of Pumpkins songs that are very listenable. I especially enjoyed the song "Solara," which I somehow missed as a single earlier this year. The LP certainly has Billy Corgan's fingerprints all over it.

I had yet another setback in most of my fantasy leagues. I had a horrible week and was pushed out of playoff position in dynasty, while I lost and dropped to fifth place in my main re-draft league. In another league I won, but remained in fourth, and another I won and moved from sixth to fifth.

Anyhow, I have a good number of photos from section swimming and Pierz state quarterfinal football. Enjoy.




















No comments:

Post a Comment