Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Mine

I had a read a TON of positive reviews before I actually got a listen to The 1975's latest album, "A Brief Inquiry into Online Relationships." However, despite a few tracks that really stood out, especially the ballad "Mine," I did not think as positively. I really enjoyed the band's first two albums. Listened to them front to back many, many times. However, a couple listens through of this, and I just didn't quite get it. Maybe it went over my head, or I need more listens, but apart from a couple tracks, I didn't really get into it.

The regular season ended in two of my four fantasy football leagues, and I made the playoffs in both! I will be in quarterfinal match-ups this week. In the other two leagues, I'm still in contention, but need big weeks in order to make playoffs there. Wish me luck!

I have some photos to share from the girls basketball opener and the Flyers boys home hockey opener from Nov. 27. Enjoy.















No comments:

Post a Comment