Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

God Damn

Avenged Sevenfold, one of the few hard rock bands that I listen to with regularity recently released their seventh studio album, "The Stage." I listened to the album on Spotify today and it was pretty good. In my listening experience, Avenged Sevenfold has like 3-5 good songs on each album, and the rest kind of blend together in a listenable, but seemingly dull slur. One of the best songs that is within the top 5 songs on the album is the track "God Damn." I really enjoyed the bridge especially.

The fantasy football championship week recently concluded, and while I was in the title game in dynasty, I unfortunately ran into the juggernaut that is Todd Gurley, and fell by 25. In the other league that I made the playoffs, I ended up losing in the third place match, so I took fourth place. Lastly, I won the ninth place game, avoiding the cellar in my main redraft league. Thanks for reading, and I took an early look at my predictions from earlier this fall, and they weren't too bad. :)

Anyways, I have several photos in an album to share from Little Falls wrestling against Foley, Dec. 14, an Upsala/Holdingford boys and girls basketball doubleheader from Dec. 16 and a Royalton boys/girls basketball doubleheader from Dec. 19.

You can see those photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment