Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Kiss the Sky

As far as diverse and talented rappers go, Machine Gun Kelly is the king. That's fitting considering he is from the city of King Lebron James. He recently released the album "bloom," which is a pretty strong effort. Some of my favorite verses came in the song "Kiss the Sky," but there were several songs that I really enjoyed including: "At My Best," "Bad Things" and "Habits."

With fantasy football over, I will focus on the Vikings' Super Bowl run. I get a week off of that, so I'll be enjoying the warmer temps outside this weekend, hopefully. My lifelong dream is the Vikings winning the big game, so if they make it to that game, there is no way I'm missing it. I'll be selling off all my belongings, draining my saving account, whatever it takes to make it down there. Though I'll be cashing in my future, I don't care. It means that much to me. It is just stuff. It is just money. And you might think that it is just sports, but sports is my life, and the Vikings are my favorite team of all time. I might take it too seriously, but that's how I like it. Hopefully I'll be at the stadium come February.

Here is the link to the photos that from the Dec. 27 Little Falls boys hockey game and the wrestling match, Dec. 21.

Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment