Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Never Be the Same

After listening to her debut solo album, I think it it is pretty clear that Camila Cabello made the right decision in splitting from former family, Fifth Harmony, to strike it out on her own. "Camila" is the perfect intro to the beautiful songstress. It is chock full of catchy tunes coupled with great production that showcases her amazing voice. Some of my favorite tracks (apart from "Havana," which I was and still kind of am obsessed with) included "Never Be the Same," and "She Loves Control."

I still don't have any word on a new photo share site, so I'll just post what I have from Jan. 11-16 events on here. I was at Royalton-Upsala wrestling, Upsala/Swanville boys basketball, Upsala girls BB and Royalton/Upsala GBB.












































No comments:

Post a Comment