Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Offended

Though as an album it was a mixed bag, the latest Eminem effort, "Revival" was better than I expected. After his "freestyle" and the single "Untouchable" (see last week's post), I was skeptical that the album could contain anything good. However, it had a few really great things, a couple of creative tracks and some duds as well. "Offended" was insane, and really showed Eminem's talent. Some of his creative sampling that was on display, like "In Your Head" was pretty great. Though some samples also didn't work at all, like in "Reminde Me." That song did not do what he wanted. Other good tracks included: "Chloraseptic," "Nowhere Fast," and "Castle." Certainly worth a listen for Eminem's biggest fans, but the only must listen is "Offended."

The fantasy playoffs continued last week, and I won the entrance exam to the championship in my dynasty league. My biggest rival is up this week in the title, fingers crossed. I lost in my other semifinal and will be playing for third place this week. In my final league, I'm trying to avoid the cellar in the ninth place game this week.

I have a massive amount of photos (88) to share including my first foray into Dance. Check all those photos and more out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment