Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Untouchable

Here is a very short review of Eminem's latest single, "Untouchable."

Eminem, you're not black.

The end.

As for my fantasy football teams, I'm on to the semifinals in both my dynasty league and one of my re-draft leagues. I'm in the consolation (toilet bowl) semis in my main re-draft league after going 4-9 in the regular season (4-1 in the final five weeks). Hopefully I'll be bearing news of championship possibilities next week.

As for photos, I have a bunch of them from my first foray to a Little Falls boys hockey game, Nov. 30; the Royalton/Holdingford boys basketball opener, Dec. 1 and Little Falls wrestling at Albany, Dec. 5. You can so those here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment