Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Hotel California

One of the single greatest works of music history recently turned 40. The album "Hotel California" by the band that had it all and helped define the age of "Classic Rock" came out around this time in 1977. Recently, I discovered a 40th anniversary edition on Spotify, and opened my heart and mouth to all that is Eagles.You're welcome for the next hours of Eagles music that I caused you.

As far as fantasy football is concerned I won in all three leagues of mine for the first time all year. It only took 12 weeks, lol. I am firmly entrenched in second place in my dynasty league. I moved up to seventh place out of 12 in one league, and am mired in ninth in my final league with no shot at climbing.Playoffs begin soon, and it appears I'll be in two out of three, which as Meatloaf once opined, is not bad.

Here are a few photos from the Pierz state semifinals against Jordan, Nov. 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment