Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Friday, November 10, 2017

It 'Aint My Fault

While the landscape of country music is littered with a barren wasteland of talentless tarts like Luke Bryan, it also includes some really great music. A great example of that is the Brothers Osborne, who took home three CMA Awards the other night. Chris Stapleton also won a couple, and he too is a shining example of what country should be. Please keep Niall Horan, Thomas Rhett and the rest of the pop-country losers out of country music. Please.

Anywho, I finally earned a win in my main re-draft fantasy league! Problem is, it is week nine, and now I'm 1-8 and all but out of playoff contention. I am in second place with an 7-2 record in dynasty though, so that's good. I also won again in my autodraft league, and am at 3-6 and only a game out of playoff contention. (8 of 12 teams make the playoffs).

I have a good number of playoff action photos to share from Oct. 27-31. They include some playoff volleyball from Section 5A, both Swanville and Royalton were in action. I also have some football photos from the Royalton home section semifinal game. Hope you enjoy!

Access the photo gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment