Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

3's Company

Snoop Dogg has something to say, but that wasn't why I listened. The beats on Snoop's latest album, "Make American Crip Again," were the reason to listen. I'm not sure who created those, but they were perfect to go with the harshness of the Dogg. This is best exemplified on the joint "3's Company" which features Chris Brown. "Good Foot," also has a solid beat.

Dropped to 0-8 in my main re-draft league :( However, got another win in dynasty, pushing me to 6-2 and firmly in third place. I got another win in my other re-draft league to move to 2-6. I'm still two games out of a playoff spot, but I'm on the move.

I have some photos from Upsala volleyball, USA playoff football and the Section 6AA cross country meet. It's a bit of a light week because of MEA. Check out for more playoff photos next week. See this week's photos here: https://ecmpublishers.smugmug.com/MorrisonCountyRecord/Sports/SportsOct23-26/i-CRcFJCK

No comments:

Post a Comment