Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Dusty Rooms

What the hell did I just listen to? I'm fairly certain it was some kind of magnificent troll job. Barenaked Ladies, everyone's favorite late '90s/early '00s goofy pop/rock Canadian act, recently released an album, "Fake Nudes." Sounds promising. It is pure garbage. It's filled with weird, wannabe Mumford and Sons songs that sound like they're performed by a bunch of dads. I guess that's what the Barenaked Ladies are relegated to: mature, soft folk. Gross.

Off to the playoffs. I am in the dynasty playoffs unless some kind of miraculous junk goes down. Speaking of, I needed some miracles to make the playoffs in my main re-draft league. They all failed this week, so at 2-9, I'm officially done. However, I did win my fifth straight to move to 5-6 and in the final playoffs spot in my other league.

I have photos from Pierz' state quarterfinal against Proctor in Brainerd, Nov. 4. Enjoy them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment