Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Tell Me Lies

I certainly have an album or two that I've been listening to in heavy rotation this summer, and I have added another to that list with The Black Keys' "Let's Rock." It is quintessential TBK with a great number of catchy, sweet riffs. I especially enjoyed the song "Tell Me Lies," though I will admit that I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't a groovy cover of Stevie Nicks. Still good. This has probably been the second best album of the year thus far.

 Fantasy baseball went well with a 7-2-1 week last week, but it was not good enough to keep myself in sole possession of first place. My buddy has officially caught up to me, and I have a long week because of the all star break to try and catch up. The match-ups this week will go from today until July 21.

Anyway, I have some Legion baseball photos from Little Falls and Roy/USA. Enjoy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment