Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Night's That Won't Happen

I took a look at a new band this week, the American indie band Purple Mountains, whose self-titled debut came out July 12. A very laid back, yet multi-instrumental vibe runs throughout the record. The lyrics are witty yet emotional. The singer's voice isn't the best, but it fits with the way the music sounds. This is a pretty cool band and album. I'm glad I checked it out.

Fantasy baseball went well with a 7-3 win last week, which put me back in sole first place, but I'm only .5 game up. I had a good first day of the next matchup, so fingers crossed.

I have a pretty good number of photos from a Semi-pro football game in Little Falls, Victory League East action in Pierz and Royalton Legion. There is also a bonus pic or two of Pierz Freedom Fest. Enjoy.


































No comments:

Post a Comment