Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

South of the Border

Ed Sheeran's "No. 6 Collaborations Prjoect" was incredibly disappointing. Given that the hit single, a collab with Justin Bieber, "I Don't Care," was so good, listeners' expectations were pretty high for the ginger prince of pop. However, most of the collabs on the album come up short of those lofty expectations. I did however enjoy "South of the Border" featuring Camila Cabello and Cardi B. It was one of the few bright spots honestly.

Anyway, fantasy baseball continues on with the long, post All-Star matchup in which I'm up 7-3, but it is very close. I am tied for first, so it is critical to have a good week. Fantasy football chatter has begun, and we are currently trying to nail down a draft day for my main redraft league. Expect my annual rankings to pop up in the next few weeks.

I have photos from the Bowlus parade July 7, and the Royalton Legion game on July 8. Enjoy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment