Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Sing One with Willie

George Strait is solid as always in his latest album, "Honky Tonk Time Machine," which has a lot of country the way it was meant to be. Listen to the title track and get transformed back to Strait's hey day of the '90s. Country right now is pretty terrible for the most part, so it is nice to know that Strait can still rescue the scene a little at 66. One of the best tracks is the closer "Sing One with Willie."

I'm up 5-4 at the moment in my first matchup of fantasy baseball, which I'll take. My pitching has been especially strong, while my offense is lagging behind a bit.

I have a good number of photos from my first two events, a time trial in Foley in track. Little Falls and Royalton were there. Also the Prairie Conference scrimmaged each other in softball in the dome at St. John's. Enjoy.










































No comments:

Post a Comment