Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

She's a Rainbow

I certainly increased my listening and appreciation of the Rolling Stones over the past few years, and a nice re-introduction to that was the compilation that the band recently released called "Honk." It includes a number of their hits and some of lesser known singles. I personally like "She's a Rainbow," along with anything that was on "Sticky Fingers."

In fantasy baseball I won 6-4 and remained in second place. I'm doing well this week too, as my team collected an astonishing five stolen bases yesterday.

I don't have too many photos this week as the great snowstorm of April 11-12 threw some wrenches into the early part of my season, but I do have Little Falls track and Royalton softball from April 16. Enjoy.




















No comments:

Post a Comment