Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

ME!

There is a reason that Taylor Swift is so popular. Her songs are so damn catchy! I am not ashamed to admit that I'm a fan, and I honestly can't really help it. Her latest single "ME!" featuring the singer from one of my favorite groups (Brandon Urie of Panic! At the Disco) is the same way. The music video set daily streaming records, and I can't get enough. I'm glad that she isn't resting on the success of "Reputation."

Fantasy went well once again last week. I won 7-3 (nearly 9-1) and remained in second place, only three game behind my friend Gus who sits in first place. Thus far 2 1/2 days into this week's matchup is looking good again as I'm up 8-2.

I have more than 30 photos to share from a busy week of high school sports. Enjoy.










































No comments:

Post a Comment