Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Diamond Drive

Sometimes all it takes is a collection of solid guitar riffs, decent vocals and simple lyrics to make a surprisingly good album. Such is the case for new release "It's Real" by Marry Timony-led Ex Hex. Top to bottom it is the best album I have listened to in 2019 so far. I had not hard of Ex Hex, and was only faintly acquainted with Timony, which made me pleasantly surprised with the ferocity in which I dug this album. Fans of rock music of all kinds should enjoy this thoroughly.

Anyhow, my bracket is cracked, but not busted completely yet (Tennessee snuck by!) Fantasy baseball begins this week, so that will be a lot of work/fun for the next 6 or so months.

I do not have much for photos except some from a Little Falls softball practice from last week. Next week I'll have more. Enjoy.















No comments:

Post a Comment