Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Gold Rush

I've enjoyed, but been a bit lukewarm about Deathcab for Cutie's past two albums, but after a first blush listen of their latest, "Thank You For Today," I am mesmerized, much like I was when I first heard them on "Plans." Obviously, I'll be listening again, but after the first listen, songs like "I Dreamt We Spoke Again," "Gold Rush" and "Autumn Love" were super good. It was the best album I've heard in some time.

Anyhow, I have a large number of photos from the second weekend of Region 8C amateur baseball playoffs. Enjoy.


































No comments:

Post a Comment