Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Life of the Party

Though it pales in comparison to their earlier work, a decent album was recently released by one of my favorite of the pop punk genre, All Time Low. That album is "The Last Young Renegade." It was kind of disappointing compared to their 2015 release, "Future Hearts," which was a refreshing throwback to their best works like "So Wrong, It's Right," and "Nothing Personal." This was a step back, but that's kind of how it has gone for ATL, up and down. That said, one of my favorite tracks on the album is "Life of the Party."

I dropped to second place and 4-1 on the year in my dynasty league. I also lost in my main re-draft league, falling to a dismal 0-5 after scoring better than 6 of the 10 teams in my league this week. I'm still trying to fight and piece together a team. Wish me luck. I did earn my first win in my autopick league, and am now in 11th place at 1-4. No giving up there either. I've been hovering around even in daily so far, just keeping my money around to try and hopefully hit a great lineup and take home some $$.

I have many photos from events between Sept. 28 and Oct. 3. See them, purchase them, here.

Here is one of the best from Little Falls tennis:



Stay tuned for more musical musings and updates. Have a suggestion for me to review? Leave a comment or email me at tylerohmann@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment