Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hungry

I recently saw that "Eric and Jesse" was coming back (the reality show featuring Rocori standout athlete and NFL WR Eric Decker (who I once played in Little League)). I was confused. Why is a receiver who hasn't done much of anything since leaving Denver, and a country singer, who hasn't had a single hit, get their once-cancelled show back. However, searching through the "new releases" function of Spotify today to find an album to review, I got my answer. Jesse James Decker has a new album out, "Southern Girl City Lights." Not sure why a record company would give her another chance, considering her previous failures to chart, and lack of true talent. Clearly they did, and went all in by getting their boring reality show back too. I've unfortunately watched a couple episodes out of curiosity to see the man whom I once was decimated by as a pre-teen. It was awful and unwatchable. Even worse than this sorry excuse for an album by Jesse James Decker. She's an above average singer at times, but she also has a nasally annoyance on a lot of her notes. Her songs are also super generic. One song, toward the end of the album (which I am still surprised I made it all the way through) was "Hungry." It wasn't awful.

Anyways, fantasy has plugged on. I'm 5-1 in dynasty, but 1-5 and 0-6 in my redraft leagues. It just isn't my year there. As far as dynasty goes, I honestly wasn't planning on being competitive for a few years, but since I am, I went all in. I traded both first round picks I acquired to get Jerrick McKinnon and Deandre Hopkins. I now have a seriously legit chance at winning. I could really use it, because I certainly am not winning anything elsewhere. Daily has been down lately too.

Lastly, I have a number of photos from Upsala volleyball, Little Falls football, Royalton volleyball, Royalton and Pierz cross country. You can see those photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment