Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Corner Store

Macklemore is back! I am seriously digging this new Macklemore album, "Gemini." Macklemore rolls out an impressive number of guests, yet never loses himself or outshines his talent. A lot of his guests are up and coming, and from his home in the Seattle area, which is cool. I enjoyed a number of tracks, but one that immediately stuck out was the beat and great verses on Corner Store.

Fantasy football is still a struggle in two leagues, where I'm 0-3, despite what I think is a couple of decent teams.

However, my dynasty league, where I inherited a terrible team in January is absolutely dominating. I scored 174 points this week and am currently 3-0 with by far the most points scored. A lot of that has to do with Rookie draft first round pick Kareem Hunt. I also happened to trade for the No. 10 RB so far (Tarik "Chicken Salad" Cohen) and the No. 1 receiver so far (Stefon Diggs). Shout out to my Vikings. I did inherit Tom Brady (No. 1 QB) and Zach Ertz (No. 2 TE), so I can't take all the credit, but I did most of the work. Oh, and the whole league is super salty toward me, changing their names to some form of "Tyler Sucks" and such. That's the biggest compliment I could receive, honestly. Makes me feel better from the crap I'm doing in my other two leagues.

I've already talked a lot about myself, but one more thing is that I'm back to bowling again. The good ole Over the Hill League in Albany on Monday nights. I've been steadily getting better. Week three was last night and I finally broke a 500 thanks to a clean 214 last game. I missed four 10 pins in the second game (a 148) or I could have rolled a much higher series.

Anyhow, check out the link below for photos from the Lucky Lindy cross country meet, a swim/dive meet, Little Falls football in Albany and girls soccer. It was a Flyer-dominated week, but I'll have some other schools next week.

****Sept. 14-19 photos****

No comments:

Post a Comment