Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Ride My Llama

Considering that there are a few artists (cough) Bruce Springsteen (cough) that I hate almost exclusively because of their voice, it may come as a surprise that I LOVE Neil Young. His creativeness and uniqueness is transformative. Honestly, his voice doesn't bother me that much either. I really enjoy that the majority of his songs compellingly tell a story. Recently, Young released his 38th (Wow!) studio album, "Hitchhiker." The album is a number of re-releases of songs, mostly from the late 1970s, and a few previously unreleased tracks. It is a well-selected collection that shows off Young's story telling abilities. Personally, I enjoyed "Ride My Llama," which was a song off of 1979's "Rust Never Sleeps."

Fantasy football began with the start of the NFL season. I went 1-2 as I'm only in three leagues this season. The winner was a dynasty team that I inherited and instantly made into a contender. One loss was a brutal loss to the highest scorer in the league. It was brutal because my team scored the third-highest score of the week. I would have beaten seven teams in my league. Ughhh.

I have quite a number of photo albums to share, since I didn't last week. Here are the photos, which can also be purchased. It is really convenient. Pick out some photos, edit how you want them, and they are printed and mailed to you:

Aug. 25-29
Aug. 31-Sept. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment