Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Subterranean Homesick Blues

Nah, not another Bob Dylan opus today. Just heard a cover of this by The Lumineers feat. Andrew Bird (violinist). I'm glad the version is really different, and I really enjoyed the violin, but the words were so rushed and fast, that the meaning of the song, which is what Dylan really did well (lyrics and stories) were lost. No need to rush boys, just chill.

Anyways, I'm doing really well (2-0, 1st place) in dynasty. However, I'm in dead last in my two redraft leagues. Things haven't been panning out for some of my thoughts thus far. However, it's not time to panic yet, I can still scrape together some wins yet. If I'm winless in two weeks though, then I'll start to panic.

Enjoy these photos from Sept. 7-12: Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment