Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Jubilee

I almost didn't pick it out from a list, because it was by William Patrick Corgan, but Smashing Pumpkins lead man, Billy Corgan, released an album under his full name called "Cotillions." It is an OK acoustic-based album. Corgan's signature wail is still the same, and a lot of the songs have decent melodies and what not. It's far from the best I've seen from Corgan, but it was different, which is cool.

I unfortunately failed to make the playoffs in dynasty (as expected), and lost in the first round of my main redraft league. However, I did capture the top seed in my auction league headed into the playoffs next week, so there is that. I guess there is always next year.

Anyhow, here are some photos from the Pierz/Holdingford girls basketball game, Dec. 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment