Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Album of the Year

So, I reviewed more than 30 albums this year, and apparently forgot to review my favorite one. So, Billie Eilish's "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" was my favorite album of the year. I listened to it obsessively for a number of weeks, and rarely go a week now without flipping it on. Song's like the hit "Bad Girl" and "My Strange Addiction" are just staples, but the album as a whole is a masterpiece.

Anyhow, the other albums that I very positively reviewed and were considered for Album of the Year were: 2. "Cuz I Love You" -Lizzo 3. "Let's Rock" -The Black Keys 4. "Anima" -Thom Yorke 5. "Father of the Bride" -Vampire Weekend 6. "This Land" -Gary Clark Jr. 7. "Easter is Cancelled" -The Darkness.

On other end of the spectrum some of the worst albums I heard were that shitty Avett Brothers album, and of course "Hollywood is Bleeding" by Post Malone. He is trash. Still don't get how he's a thing.

I am into the playoffs in my main redraft league as the No. 3 seed, and will play the No. 6 seed this week. Wish me luck. I am in the last week of the regular season in my other two leagues, with a playoff spot clinched in auction and a highly impossible scenario to make the playoffs in dynasty.

Here are a few pictures from Little Falls girls basketball, hockey and dance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment