Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Monday, December 23, 2019

Break the News

This week I listened to a surprisingly good album in "WHO" by The Who. It is unusual for 70-year old rockers to still keep their sound from decades past, but this album does it. While some of the songs were a big cheesy/corny, most of the album was quite surprisingly solid and very fun to listen to. My favorite tune was "Break the News."

Anyhow, fantasy football is all but over for me. I have a chance to finish in third if I can get some points tonight in my auction leauge, but that is all I have left.

Here is the gallery from Dec. 12-17. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment