Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Cool

As anyone knows me will tell you, I am a bit of a Disney Channel fanboy. I think it has to do with the fact that I have a younger sister, and she was very good at getting control of the TV. Regardless, I embraced Disney and it's shows into adulthood, so when I found out that the Jonas Brother reunited and released an album, I was pretty thrilled. I remember watching the show, and listening to the songs back in the day, so it I thought I would listen to the new album, "Happiness Begins." I thought it was pretty good. "Sucker" and "Cool" are certainly really catchy. There was a bit of a lack of emotion in the album, something that Nick is quite good at, so I wonder how much input he had in the writing of the album. Anyways, other than that, I thought the melodies and the songs were pretty good. Worth a listen or two for sure.

Fantasy baseball has been going pretty great since my last post. I am 6.5 games in first, despite a 3-5-1 week last week.

I have nearly 50 photos from my time away, specifically May 16-28 this week. I'll continue to put up some extra photos next week. I do know that the ability to purchase copies of my photos may return soon. You'll be able to do so through our website at www.mcrecord.com. I'll keep you updated. Enjoy.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment