Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sevens

With a 94 rating on metacritic, Baroness' album "Gold & Grey" came with a lot of expectations. Except, I had never listen to metal band Baroness before. And after listening to "G&G," I was pretty impressed. As far as that genre goes, the only bands that I really like are System of a Down and Deftones. These folks blend a lot of musicality with solid vocals/harmonies. While the album can get a bit sleepy, there is certainly a lot of artistry and musicality, which is something that you rarely see with metal/hard rock bands these days. I'm sold. My favorite track: "Sevens."

Fantasy baseball went really well, as I won 7-3 and increased my first place lead to 7.5 games. My offense was superb led by Ketel Marte. Still, fantasy baseball is not filling the void of not having football. I can't wait for the summer to be over, and for fantasy football season to begin. It is certainly a big part of the reason why fall is my favorite season.

Finally, I have over 50 more pictures for all the subscribers, and any newbies. They are from events from May 29-June 5. Events include: Flyers baseball section championship, Victory League baseball, Section 5A Track and Field and Section 6AA Golf, and probably some more. I'll more photos next week as well. Enjoy.































































No comments:

Post a Comment