Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Every Step That I Take

Tom Morello, guitarist from Rage Against the Machine fame, recently released a solo album with a cavalcade of guests, and it is brilliant. The songs blend rock, rap and EDM, yet are littered with Morello's sound. The guitar riffs and licks that Morello adds to the tracks are vintage Rage. I especially enjoyed Big Boi, RZA and GZA and the song "Every Step That I Take" featuring one of my favorite new bands Portugal.The Man. I strongly recommend a listen.

I suffered a devastating loss in my main redraft league, dropping me to 3-3, but leaving me in fourth place. I won in dynasty, jumping up to fifth place with a third straight victory. However, I lost in both my other leagues, dropping to ninth and sixth place, respectively.

Anyhow, I have a number of photos from Oct. 4-9. Enjoy.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment