Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Diggin' My Grave

It is not fair that Bradley Cooper is also good at singing. I just listened to the recently released soundtrack to "A Star is Born," the re-made movie, (fourth one) which made $42 million last weekend, and I have to say, the soundtrack is fantastic. I already knew that Lady Gaga would slay, because she has an amazing voice, but man, Bradley Cooper is almost as good. However, that's not it. Cooper also learned how to play guitar, and he is unbelievable. He could seriously be a country/rock God. To recap: Not only is Cooper one of the most popular and successful actors of the past decade, a 2011 People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive" and a talented director and producer, but he's also a badass musician and singer. Seriously not fair. Oh, the soundtrack is really, really good, and I'm going to have to see the movie, because that looks good too.

Anyway, fantasy football went pretty well, as I won in three-of-four leagues this week. I'm now in fourth, fifth, fifth and eighth place, and making my case for the playoffs in most of the leagues. I also did amazing in daily, accruing more than 150 points and taking 723rd out of more than 400,000 people on Yahoo. I feel pretty good about my teams headed into the big bye weeks, but we'll revisit this later.

I have several photos to share from events from Sept. 27-Oct. 2. Enjoy.

































No comments:

Post a Comment