Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Movin' Bass

It isn't "Teflon Don," but Rick Ross' latest release "Hood Billionaire" has a few bright spots on it, including the sweet bass of "Movin' Bass" featuring Jay-Z. It would be nice to see Ross move on from his Miami Drug Thug lane, and try something different, but do what you know I guess.

I had a nice break this past week with five days of vacation, and not having to worry about work, which was really nice. I'm back at the grind as several area teams are at home tonight. I'm going to head out to Swanville tonight though to take photos and cover the boys basketball team there. I have some girls basketball with Holdingford and Upsala on Thursday, and Little Falls/Milaca wrestling on Friday. If I have any hours left at that point, I might run to the Little Falls boys hockey game on Saturday, but we'll see.

It was a huge week of fantasy football, and though my team's both did well, it really was of no consequence for me. I had already clinched my spot in my main league, and in my secondary league I would have clinched win or lose. It was nice to see Megatron come back, and I was pleased with the garbage time heroics of Big Ben. I'm really hoping that Rashad Jennings stays healthy for a strong match up this week for me. As the four seed, I'll need to win each of the next three weeks to earn the coveted top spot.

I have a few pictures from the Nov. 25 Royalton boys basketball game. Enjoy.

Junior Matt Daleiden looks to pass while being guarded by Isle's Josh Zimpel.

Royalton junior Ben Borash goes hard to the hoop Nov. 25 against Isle.

Borash puts up a corner three.

No comments:

Post a Comment