Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Anaise!

The Smashing Pumpkins latest release "Monuments to an Elegy" came out today, and I listened excitingly on Spotify. Not as good as I had hoped, but there are a few tracks that I really enjoyed, including "Anaise!" It could, however, become one of those albums the grow on me the more I listen, because that happens a lot.

 Last week I covered some girls basketball, boys basketball, as well my first ever wrestling match. All appeared to have gone well. This week I will be at boys basketball tonight, wrestling on Thursday and boys hockey on Friday, as it should be another busy week. I have a feeling that it only gets busier as the year goes on though.

Thanks to huge days from Jay Cutler, Calvin Johnson, Greg Olson and an unheard of 28 points from the New York Giants defense, I advanced in the playoffs in my main fantasy football league. I have a tough task against the top seed this week, and it did not help that Brandon Marshall is now on IR and out for the year. I'm going to have to shuffle in Steven Jackson, Stedman Bailey or a waiver wire pickup to make up for his spot. I'm also quite leery about Shane Vereen, because he seems to be getting less and less touches each week. I might have to think about benching him for someone as well. In my other league, my team crushed it this week, and I am the second seed in the playoffs. I should have an easy run to the back-to-back titles.

I do not have any pictures to share, but feel free to check out and hopefully purchase my photos at http://ecmpublishers.smugmug.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment