Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Since I Met You Baby

I have really enjoyed the new job here at the Mille Lacs County Times and the Milaca area in general. I feel like I could do well here, which is in part why I chose the Neil Young song "Since I Met You Baby" from his recently releases album "A Letter Home."

I met you Milaca, and I like what I've seen so far. I hope that I am doing a good job, and I'm honestly trying my best to be to as many places as I can.

Sorry that I didn't get this and the pictures up yesterday, but I covered Section 5A track all day. Both Allie Terpstra and Sarah Forker advanced to the state track meet on June 6-7 in St. Paul at Hamline University.

Anyhow there are several pictures from two home golf meets, sub-section track on May 20, as well as the final regular season week of Milaca baseball.

Milaca freshman Claire Mettling hits a chip shot on the 18th hole at Stones Throw Golf Course north of Milaca.

Haley Hoskins hits a chip on May 20.

Teddy Blenkush throws the discus at the sub-section meet in Mora on May 20.

Senior Olivia Wolbert smashes a fairway wood at the final Granite Ridge meet of the season.

Molly Banks follows through as her putt approaches the hole.

Ellen So tries to catch Rush City in a relay at the sub-section meet in Mora.

Josiah Forker in the triple jump.

Karna Terpstra breaks five feet for the first time. 

Mettling hits a drive off of the first tee.

Seniors Jeson Erickson (left) and Matt Cluraghty (right) run in the 100-meters. 

Milaca's Nick Wolbert makes a play in the hole on May 22 against Pierz.

Hunter Johnson takes a big rip at a chest high fastball.

No comments:

Post a Comment