Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Silver Line

Lykke Li's "Silver Line" is one of several strong songs on the Swedish songstresses latest album "I Never Learn." Ever since I heard her with Drake on "Little Bit" on his "So Far Gone" mixtape, I loosely followed her, and I have not been disappointed. She is pretty talented, and easy on the eyes too. 

Anyhow, mostly everything was postponed or on the road this week. Thanks rain. I did make it to a softball game on May 6 between Becker and the Wolves, so I have four pictures from that. 

I promise that more pictures will be on their way next week. 

One quick little tangent. I think that the Vikings did a pretty good job at the draft for the second year in a row. I was pretty happy with the Bridgewater pick, but mainly because anybody is better than Matt Cassell. Anthony Barr could fill in the Jared Allen-sized void on the defensive line too. 
The most intriguing pick I thought was taking RB/QB Jerick McKinnon from Georgia Southern. He feels on first look like he could be a strong returner and/or Darren Sproles-esque playmaker, if not even a third down back. 
That would be great for the Vikings to compliment Peterson. I sure hope the kids works out. 

Whoops. I have another tangent. Go Blackhawks. I was pumped when they took down the Wild. Back-to-back Stanley Cups are around the corner. I will say that I also very much enjoyed watching the Wild these playoffs, and was very surprised how well they did against Kane an company. 

Anyway, here are the pictures enjoy. 

Milaca junior Alex Ploeger tosses the ball to second base for an out on  May 6 against Becker.

Ploeger tags up on a pop fly while on third base.

Ploeger slides safely into home on a sacrifice fly.

Kaylee Rothanburg puts down a bunt against Becker on May 6 at Sod Field in Milaca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment