Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Take the Money and Crawl

That. Was. Not. What. I. Expected. Huh. Well, I just listened to what I was told by Spotify was Green Day's last album, but with the exception of "I Was a Teenage Teenager" (which was terrible) it didn't sound much like a Green Day album at all. I honestly thought I hit something wrong and I was listening to a pop-punk or pop-rock album a la The Struts or We the Kings or something of that nature. I also heard a bit of vibe of Cold War Kids or maybe even an Arctic Monkeys? Also, the song "Graffitia" I thought for sure was a Bowling for Soup song. Now, with all this said, was it good, bad, somewhere in the middle? I'd say somewhere on the good side of the middle. I mean, I probably won't ever listen to it again, but did I enjoy it? Sure. Kudos to Green Day for at least doing something different.

Anyhow, enjoy the wrestling and basketball photos from Jan. 30-Feb. 4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment