Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Intentions

I mean it is not the worst album I've ever heard, or even really THAT bad, but I am just disappointed after hearing Justin Bieber's "Changes." I was really hoping for something spectacular after the sensational "Purpose." However, I waited five whole years of only getting him as a guest to get this album? It is pretty sad. There were a few flashes, like the song, "Intentions" with Quavo, or parts of the song "E.T.A." However, in general it was a bit sleepy and safe. I need something brilliant, or Bieber is no longer the new prince of pop.

Anyhow, I have a pretty sweet gallery of sports photos to share HERE. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment