Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Pink Moon

Every since I saw the sweet jam session version of her doing "Electric Feel" I have been obsessed with Tash Sultana. That obsession continued after listening to the beautiful, groovy and incredibly sonic, "Flow State," Sultana's recently released album. Tracks like "Pink Moon" and "Blackbird" stuck out because of their epic guitar, but others like "Cigarettes", "Murder to the Mind and "Mystik" were more representative of the great groove of the album and the multi-instrumental talents of Sultana. She is definitely one to listen to now, but to keep an eye on for even more fame (beyond youtube views) in the future. Unfortunately this album only debuted at No. 51 on Billboard for the Aussie, so mainstream success has yet to come.

Fantasy football began for me this week, and as excited as I was to start the season, I am certainly less so after the week, as I went 0-for-4 in all my leagues. I incurred several injuries, and I am going to certainly have some different lineups this week.

Here are the photos I promised yesterday.













































No comments:

Post a Comment