Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Dose

I wouldn't normally listen to Ciara, but I recently suffered a loss in dynasty fantasy football in part because I lost to her hubby, Russell Wilson, so I figured I could listen to her latest single, "Dose," and rip it to shreds. Unfortunately, of  the dozen or so new songs I listened to, hers was actually the one I liked the most. It is a very groovy tune, and I really like the beat.

Speaking of fantasy football, yes, I did lose in dynasty, and in my autodraft or AD league for short. However, after an 0-4 week one, I did manage to win twice and make it 2-2 for the week and 2-6 for the year, thankfully. I'm hoping the trend continues and I either go up 50 percent to 3 wins or two wins and get a perfect 4-of-4 in week 3.

I have a large number of photos from Sept. 6-11, which includes a Pierz/Hold football game, a cross country meet in Holdingford, Little Falls tennis and a volleyball game between Royalton and Upsala. Enjoy.














































No comments:

Post a Comment