Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Reach for the Stars

Despite being the longest album ever (25 tracks, almost 90 minutes) I didn't want to stop listening to Wiz Khalifa's sequel album "Rolling Papers 2." His first album of this name was one of my favorites of his. I listened to that pretty exclusively, and it was my introduction to Wiz' brand and style of rap. I really enjoyed the sequel as well. There were few songs that could have been cut, so I understand why it has so many tracks. Songs like "Blue Hunnids" are super catchy, whereas the title track has a ridiculously strong flow. Tracks like Mr. Williams had a good beat. My favorite was the track "Reach for the Stars," which had the best feature on the album (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony). Other solid feature acts were Ty Dolla Sign, Problem (who had a sick verse in "Gin and Drugs," another good track), PartyNextDoor and Snoop Dogg.

I have a number of photos from the past week or so of Legion and Victory League baseball to share.




























No comments:

Post a Comment